Sunday, November 13, 2011

Greetings from London

Hi there buddy!

You wouldn’t believe me. I’m writing this letter from a coffee shop in London! Today is my second day here. Arrived here yesterday after my 1 week trip to Barcelona.  I could see London Eye from the coffee shop. London eye is a giant ferris wheel in London. Lucky me, the weather is hot. So, I could travel around without worrying about storm and rain. How about the weather in Jakarta? I hope that it is as good as in London :-D

I have visited Madame Tussauds this morning. It is a major tourist attraction located in Central London. It's a place that contains wax of famous person from all over the world. In Madame Tussauds, you can take pictures with any wax you want. I took pictures with many wax of famous person. But my favorite picture is of course with Justin Bieber.

I feel so excited about my trip. I could visit two of my favorite city around the world. So after this, I’m going to visit Emirates Stadium. Then, I'm going to take a ride in London Eye. It feels like a dream come true to me. I think I have to go now. The cab is already here. Anyway, I'll spend three more days here then I'm off to Jakarta. Promise to write to you soon before I come back to Jakarta :-).

Sincerely,

Ellen MacArthur
By: Ravenska Marintan Nania (X-B/33)

No comments:

Post a Comment