Monday, November 7, 2011

Paris, Je t'aime.



Dear, Ellen
   What's up? i'm in Paris for 2 weeks! i know it's kind of sudden, i just needed to take a break from the hustle and bustle of New York City and refresh my mind.
   I've visited the icon of Paris as known as Eiffel Tower. It was beyond amazing, i loved everything little thing about it. I also did visit Louvre, one of the largest museums in the world. Louvre has artistic collections of paintings from a to z, my favorite one was Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci.
   Funny thing happened in the museum, while I was looking at a beautiful sculpture, someone pushed me from the back and I accidentally touched it. The security went nuts, they thought I was going to steal it. I was so embarrassed
  Anyway it’s been an awesome trip. I’ll come back to the city in 5 days. I really wish I could stay longer. Enough for now, I’ll send you an email later.

Love,
Adinda Farah Fadila 

Adinda Farah Fadila (2) XB

No comments:

Post a Comment