Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guess Who?

Any Idea? No? Aww... It’s me, Ellen. You haven’t forgotten about me, have you....? Of course not. I’m too awesome of a friend for you to forget me that easily. And beside, my name is there along with email. Pointless, I know.
Nah, cross that part. This is the real important thing. Right now, right when I’m writing this email, I am sitting in a cafe with a humonguous rounded ancient building view outside. Yes, my friend. I’m in Rome. An that humonguous rounded ancient building thing I was referring is Colloseum. You know what it is, don’t you? It was the place used for gladiators fighting back in the time. Ah, historical building it is. I got a lot of wonderful shots of it, along with myself in the picture of course. For the proof that I’ve been here. I’m sure you know my antics well enough.
And about any events that happened recently.... It is nothing biggie, actually. But I supposed I should tell you this. I was visiting the Vesuvius Volcano—you know, the mountain which was featured in Donald Duck as Magica De Spell home? Yeah that is the one. And no, I was there not only because I’m obsessed with Donald Duck. Absoulutely not. Back to the story. I was hiking there with my tour friends and guide when a lady came out from a lonely old shack up the hills. She has jet black hair to her shoulder which seemed kind of unnatural and this dark aura around her. A crow was flying after her. I spontaneusly said,”Is that you, Magica De Spell?” with this ear-to-ear grin and happiness basically oozing from my face—the witnesses said(read: tour guide and friends). And I saw the lady raised her eyebrow and twitched in annoyance. Maybe it was not the first time anyone said it to her. My tour guide and friends guffawed at me and I only realized what I just said minutes later. Embarrasing, I know.
So far so good. It was relaxing and exciting being here. I don’t have to think about any work, but soon enough this 2-weeks holiday will end. Well, which means I have to enjoy it to the fullest. Perhaps I could write to you again three days from now.
Love,
Ellen

-Andina Zahra Nabilla

No comments:

Post a Comment