Monday, November 7, 2011

I am arrived at a beautiful island


Hello Marco!

I’m in the middle of the sea, I’m just arrived at an beautiful island and I think it’s a beautiful island and I want to take a rest in this island for about 1 days maybe, cause it is so tired fight waves that coming continuously. This island had a beautiful beach on it and had a white sand on it, you will be like it if you come to this island, maybe I can name it Arthur island haha!

Sea in this island is so wonderful so crystal clear I can see many fish from here, I build a tent and I’m eating fish and fruit from this island luckily there is no wild animals that disturbing me. I feel happy in here, so peaceful I’m rarely got this silence and harmony from the sounds of waves that coming to coral reef and bird that flying around this island.

I have to continue my journey, perhaps I can write a letter when I arrived at town, bye!

by: Azhar Rhozaq A.
XB

No comments:

Post a Comment