Monday, November 7, 2011

Madrid

Hi!
Guess where i'm writing from - am internet cafe in Madrid! arrived here  yesterday and it seems so be a great place. It's so relaxing. The weather is a little bit cold. I'm sure the weather is equally good at home.
We've been touring 3 weeks now. Have had great fun most of the time - only the first day was a bit hectic.
We can see anything you want in Madrid. Madrid is trend with a lot of sightseeing place like Temple of Debod,  Las Ventas Bullring. I've already visit that 2 sightseeing and maybe i want to visit Royal Palace and Royal Armoury
I'm so happy to traveling in Madrid, the people was good and the place was so exciting that's make me so happy to traveling in madrid.
Have to finish, we're going to see a shopping center or sightseeing tomorrow. We're going to stay in madrid for about 2 days then off to Milan. I'll write again from there.

Your friend, 
Hasif Syahrastani

by: Hasif Syahrastani (15) XB

No comments:

Post a Comment